1. The game board shall be illuminated and rotate in a clockwise fashion.
2. Players shall use the letters on the game board to form words.
3. Players shall jump onto the game board and hop from letter to letter to spell out the newly-formed word while the game board is in motion.
4. The word is only completed once the player hops off the board.
5. The word must be spelled correctly. In case of disputes, the Popcorn Dictionary shall be consulted.
6. Both feet may be used to spell words.
7. A play is only successful if the player stays in motion while spelling out the word. No unreasonable pauses.
8. Style is to be folded into game play whenever possible.